laterlife.com Copyright and Disclaimer
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of our web
pages are owned by Jelf Wellbeing Ltd or its suppliers. Such rights include website
design, the selection and arrangement of text, graphics and all software compilations,
underlying source code, software and all other material on the laterlife.com website.
- Material on the website may not be copied, reproduced, republished,
downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal
non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of
Jelf Wellbeing Ltdor other third party intellectual property right owner. You agree to
use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights
of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
- laterlife.com and laterlife are trademarks of Jelf Wellbeing
Limited. Other product and company names mentioned on the website may be the trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Welcome to laterlife.com. The following describes the terms on
which laterlife.com allows you the user access to the services through this site.
- This Disclaimer applies to all users of our website. We advise that
you print off a copy of this Disclaimer and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
By visiting our website you agree to the terms of this Disclaimer and you re-affirm your
agreement to the current Disclaimer each visit.
- Access and Interference
- The website acts primarily as the venue to publish information and
other material which may be of interest to the over 50s. We invite individuals and
other third parties to contribute to and update the material on the website (referred to
as Associates). Whilst we do our best to review all material placed on the website, we do
not have strict control over the truth or accuracy of the material provided by our
- When using our chat forum it is important to remember that user
authentication on the Internet is difficult. Whilst we may obtain some personal
information where users choose to register with us for our own records, we cannot and do
not confirm other users purported identities.
- We do not control the information or material provided by users
which is made available through our chat forum. You may find other user's information to
be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive, however, we will do our best to remove
any offensive material brought to our attention. Please therefore use caution and common
sense when using the site. Please note that there are also risks in dealing with foreign
nationals, persons under 18 years of age or those who do not have the capacity to enter
into a legally binding contract, people acting under false identities or other individuals
who may pose a credit risk.
- Without limiting any other remedies, we may in our absolute
discretion suspend or terminate your registration or remove any material which you have
placed on the website (either through the chat forum or elsewhere) if you are found in any
way to have:
- Published obscene, defamatory, or other material which is
discriminatory or constitutes harassment;
- engaged in fraudulent or dishonest activity in connection with our
website and our services;
- manipulated any material or undermined the integrity of our
feedback system (for example, by leaving positive feedback for yourself or having others
do it for you or leaving negative feedback for others or leaving negative feedback without
- breached any term of this Disclaimer including the provision of
false or misleading information during any registration process;
- misused or abused our services;
- caused legal liability for you, our other users or us.
- Any user whose registration has been suspended or terminated must
not re-register without our prior consent.
- You agree and acknowledge that we and our Associates are not in a
legal partnership or have a relationship of employer and employee or agent and principal,
and do not have joint and several liability to you for the acts of the other.
- You agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other
intellectual property rights in and relating to our services are owned by Jelf Wellbeing Ltd. You must not use any of those intellectual property rights in breach of these
- We provide the web site "as is" and without any warranty
or condition, express, implied or statutory which are excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law. We have no control over or responsibility for the accuracy, quality or
legality of the material provided to us by our Associates to be posted on our website.
Similarly we cannot make any representations or endorse the content of third party sites
linked to the website by us or our Associates. We therefore exclude all liabilities,
costs, expenses, claims and demands relating to third party content or material.
- We are not liable to you or to any third party for any indirect or
consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, contracts, revenue or
business caused (whether arising out of the negligence of ourselves or our employees or
other agents) even if that loss was foreseeable or the possibility of such loss was
brought to our attention in connection with actions taken based on information or material
contained in the website.
- Nothing in this Disclaimer limits our liability for death or
personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees.
- We make no warranty that our service will be uninterrupted, timely,
secure or error free or that defects, if any, in the service will be corrected and we
exclude all liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind with respect to
the use or the inability to use the service or resulting from any data, information or
other material on the website or the interruption, suspension or termination of the
service whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not,
negligent or intentional.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, expense, costs, damages,
interest, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third
party due to or arising out of your breach of this Disclaimer or any documents
incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- We agree to act in good faith to resolve any dispute or complaint
you may have promptly through discussion.
- For the avoidance of doubt your use of the website shall be
governed by the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If any of the terms contained above should be determined to be
illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country
in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the
jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and
deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and
effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
LaterLife and LaterLife Learning are part of Jelf Wellbeing Ltd
Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6JX
Tel: 01454 272727 Fax: 01454 272728
Jelf Wellbeing Ltd* (Reg No. 2647586) is part of Jelf Group plc (Reg No. 2975376) and are all registered in England and Wales at Hillside Court, Bowling Hill, Chipping Sodbury, BS37 6JX. *Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Not all products and services offered are regulated by the FCA.